Welcome to my page....

I have always had a love for photography. I remember being in elementary school carrying around a camera. If you were one of my friends, you knew you were going to have your picture taken. As I have gotten older, the camera has kept many memories for me. The most precious memories I hold are those of my children. They have been my best models for the past 8 years. Now, all of their friends moms know if I'm around, they will have pictures of their children. I love creating memories for myself, my family and for my friends. I decided to go to the next level and create memories for others to cherish! I am happiest when I am looking through the lens of a camera. Something about capturing a moment in time just brings me so much joy. I hope you enjoy my photos.

Friday, February 10, 2012

True Love

My Grandparents have been married for 66 years.....my grandmother loves to get her nails done!  She always gets them painted for each holiday or occasion.  When I saw her last weekend, she had them painted for their anniversary, I had to take a picture! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment