Welcome to my page....

I have always had a love for photography. I remember being in elementary school carrying around a camera. If you were one of my friends, you knew you were going to have your picture taken. As I have gotten older, the camera has kept many memories for me. The most precious memories I hold are those of my children. They have been my best models for the past 8 years. Now, all of their friends moms know if I'm around, they will have pictures of their children. I love creating memories for myself, my family and for my friends. I decided to go to the next level and create memories for others to cherish! I am happiest when I am looking through the lens of a camera. Something about capturing a moment in time just brings me so much joy. I hope you enjoy my photos.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Baby #3

I took a few photos of one of my oldest and best friends today. I've know her for 26 years! I was with her when her first daughter was born (taking pictures of course), we were pregnant at the same time with her son (and I made her take pictures with me), and now for her third...I hope to be there to photograph this little miracle as she enters the world! xox

2 comments: